Le Collège du Savoir offers adult education that provides training in French at no cost.
Our programs enable adults aged 19 years and older to improve their skills in order to reach their full potential at home, in school, in the community and at work. It includes various fields of study such as reading, writing, numeracy, computers, interpersonal relationships and managing your learning.
We help our clients reach their goals in:
* Employment: finding a job; changing career; improving your performance at work.
* Apprenticeship: obtaining the prerequisites for learning a trade.
* Secondary school credentials: acquiring the tools to complete their secondary school diploma.
* Post-secondary credentials: acquiring the tools to continue their education at college or university level.
* Independence: being more self-reliant in their daily life.
For those who have limited to no knowledge in French, we offer French as a Second Language (FSL) at low-cost.
Please note: You have to pay a fee for most FSL classes in the Province of Ontario. The fee might be low or very high, depending on where you choose to take classes. Generally, courses offered by local school boards are low-cost.
The better your French, the greater your opportunities in Canada's civil services and other fields including law, politics and hospitality!
For more information, please contact us at:
2 County Court Blvd, Suit 335 Brampton, ON L6W 3W8
Fax: 905 457 0411